CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

celebration

All of my mid-term exams' mark are finally out...

congratulation,my engineering programming's mark is the third highest in my batch of 130++students,but my electrical system's mark is the second lowest!!!(3 out of 20),shame on me.........T.T

well i'm not upset,i'm kind of a positive-thinker...at least i do try my best....hehe...N i'm glad i was given another chance to pass this subject;the final exam!...^^gonna work really really really DAMN hard on it....

then i have a small so-called celebration at night with my friends,and lemme introduce our sexiest babe that night,chivas regal...:



we have a kind sponsor for this that night,THX!!!^^we all have a great night......

11 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Congratulations on your good marks (Engineering Programming), keep it up. I believe too that you can improve on your weaker subject. Glad you had a joyful celebration.

lasapka said...

that you should go for royal salute instead of just 12 years cv

EstherHuiLee said...

恭喜恭喜

PaMiLo^^ said...

did u keep some for me?
i oso wan leh~

Anonymous said...

HOR!爸妈没在就酱liao~ XD
被灌了几秒啊?哈哈~

另外,恭喜发财啊!加油!
呵呵..

MR.pink-eclipse said...

thx angel_lina...sure...i will improve on that subject...^^hehe

MR.pink-eclipse said...

huilee,thx ya^^

MR.pink-eclipse said...

haha...sorry pamela...^^

leng✿ said...

harlo..nice to meet you~
wow...ur programming so geng!
still remember last year our electrical system's final exam is damn difficult...hehe...
gambateh~

MR.pink-eclipse said...

俞洁,你又知我爸不在家?
恭喜发财?过年喔?哈哈

MR.pink-eclipse said...

琳琳,原来你是我学姐喔。嘻嘻
谢啦,一定会很加油的。!^^